Here are some of the products we offer from Wooster Products
Specialty Products of the Carolinas is the representative for Wooster Products in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Alumogrit® and Ferrogrit® Abrasive Cast Products
Available in either abrasive cast aluminum (Alumogrit®) or abrasive cast iron (Ferrogrit®)
Guidelines for the installation of metal safety treads or nosings into new concrete or steel pan-filled stairs:
- The use of very large aggregate in the concrete mix may make placement of the safety nosing difficult.
- Safety nosing placement may be difficult in concrete with very low slump
- Place the concrete into the stair forms or steel pans as quickly as possible; schedule pours so as to install the metal safety nosings quickly, before the “initial set” of the concrete occurs.
- Puddle the concrete, tamp the safety nosings to insure proper concrete formation around the anchors.
- Remove protective tape as soon as practical
- Close stairway after pour; permit no use for 24 hours
Spectra®, Supergrit®, Stairmaster®, Flexmaster®
Extruded Aluminum products for new construction or renovation
Specify NITEGLOW® (Glow-in-the-Dark):
- Bring your building up to IBC,IFC,and NYC code compliance
- Provide luminescent outlines of egress stairs
- Entire photoluminescent area is slip resistant
- Recharged by any light source, natural or artificial
- Available for new construction or renovation